At the moment, there are no vacancies.
Unsolicited applications – Marketing Assistant (student job)
We are always looking for Marketing Assistants with good intercultural understanding and excellent communication skills to assist in the day-to-day work, which consists of communication with customers and strategic partners as well as handling of marketing-related tasks.
If you are a 3rd year student on a Bachelor’s degree or a 1st year student in a Master’s degree programme at Copenhagen Business School and interested in working for an internationally oriented company such as Nor-Add A/S, we encourage you to send us an unsolicited application and your CV to HR@norgroup.dk
Unsolicited applications – Student assistant with knowledge of livestock production and nutrition
Nor-Feed A/S is continually looking for student assistants to take part in the company’s product development, farm trials and quality control.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Participation in the development of new products and optimisation of the existing product range
- Preparation of literature studies
- Analyses of trial results
- Participation in farm trials, primarily pig trials
- Quality control; conducting various analyses, registration of samples etc.
- Preparation of written material, including product information and presentations
The right candidate has the following profile:
- Third year bachelor student / first year master student at either KU SCIENCE or KU SUND, preferably within agriculture, animal science, biology, biology-biotechnology, or another relevant programme
- Experience within laboratory work is an advantage
- An independent and structured approach
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good linguistic competencies, including fluency in both written and spoken English
If you have any questions, please e-mail: HR@norgroup.dk . Application and resume should also be sent to HR@norgroup.dk .